Professional Affordable Hairdressing
This policy has been developed in line with government guidelines to protect staff and customers within the salon environment to minimise the risk of contracting and spreading Covid 19.
- Customers will be asked to wait outside the salon until called in for their appointment
- Sanitise your hands on entry
- Face coverings must be in place before entering the salon
- You must not attend the salon if you have any symptoms of Covid 19, or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has tested positive for Covid 19.
- You will be required to proved contact details for track and trace.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitised between customers
- Staff will wear PPE as required
- You must attend your appointment alone, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Appointment times have been extended to allow for the complete sanitisation of all equipment and areas used between clients. Please allow sufficient time for your appointment
- Some services may not be available.
Want to book an appointment?
Head over to our contact page to find details on how to book an appointment.